Sunday, June 25, 2017

Who said it? Don Corolone or Don Scrotolone?

"A group of politicians deciding to dump a President because his morals are bad is like the Mafia getting together to bump off the Godfather for not going to church on Sunday." -- Russell Baker

Who said it? Mob Boss or Toddler Boss? (answers below)

1. "Goddamn FBI don't respect nothin'."

2. "A friend should always underestimate your virtues and an enemy overestimate your faults."

3. "I need loyalty. I expect loyalty."

4. "Friendship is everything. Friendship is more than talent. It is more than the government. It is almost the equal of family."

5. "Never rat on your friends, and always keep your mouth shut."

6. "The only one who can do what I do is me."

7. “Nobody knows the system better than me, which is why I alone can fix it"

8. "I'm just a businessman, giving the people what they want."

9.“I never lie to any man because I don’t fear anyone. The only time you lie is when you are afraid.”

10. "You know what else they say about my people? The polls, they say I have the most loyal people. Did you ever see that? Where I could stand in the middle of Fifth Avenue and shoot somebody and I wouldn’t lose any voters, okay? It’s like incredible."

11. "Don’t ever take sides with anyone against the family again. Ever.”

12. “It has not been easy for me. It has not been easy for me. I started off in Brooklyn. My father gave me a small loan of a million dollars."

13. "The best way to enter our business is to be born into it."

14. "They better be careful or I will unleash big time on them."

15. "Maybe he should have been roughed up."

16. “I can’t stand squealers, hit that guy!"

17. "I'll beat the crap out of you!"

18. "You are witnessing the single greatest WITCH HUNT in American political history - led by some very bad and conflicted people!" 

19. "To me being a gangster was better than being President of the United States."


And I'm just gonna leave these right here.....

The Cabinet Love-Fest (video)

*  


The Don demands loyalty (video)






Who said it?


1. "Goddamn FBI don't respect nothin'."  Sonny Corelone, The Godfather

2. "A friend should always underestimate your virtues and an enemy overestimate your faults." Don Vito Corelone, The Godfather

3. "I need loyalty. I expect loyalty." SCROTUS

4. "Friendship is everything. Friendship is more than talent. It is more than the government. It is almost the equal of family."  Don Vito Corleone, The Godfather

5. "Never rat on your friends, and always keep your mouth shut."  James Conway, Goodfellas

6. "The only one who can do what I do is me."  Frank Costello, The Departed

7. “Nobody knows the system better than me, which is why I alone can fix it" SCROTUS

8. "I'm just a businessman, giving the people what they want." Al Capone, American gangster

9.“I never lie to any man because I don’t fear anyone. The only time you lie is when you are afraid.” John Gotti, American Mafia Boss

10. "You know what else they say about my people? The polls, they say I have the most loyal people. Did you ever see that? Where I could stand in the middle of Fifth Avenue and shoot somebody and I wouldn’t lose any voters, okay? It’s like incredible." SCROTUS

11. "Don’t ever take sides with anyone against the family again. Ever.” Sonny Corolone, The Godfather

12. “It has not been easy for me. It has not been easy for me. I started off in Brooklyn. My father gave me a small loan of a million dollars." SCROTUS

13. "The best way to enter our business is to be born into it."  Joseph Massino, American mobster

14. "They better be careful or I will unleash big time on them." SCROTUS

15. "Maybe he should have been roughed up." SCROTUS

16. “I can’t stand squealers, hit that guy!" Albert Anastasia, American mafia boss

17. "I'll beat the crap out of you!" SCROTUS

18. "You are witnessing the single greatest WITCH HUNT in American political history - led by some very bad and conflicted people!" SCROTUS

19. "To me being a gangster was better than being President of the United States."   Henry Hill, Goodfellas






No comments:

Post a Comment