Sunday, April 30, 2017

101 Days

"SEE YOU IN COURT, THE SECURITY OF OUR NATION IS AT STAKE!" --SCROTUS

(the above tweet was noted by an Associated Press analysis to be his top tweet of the first 100 days) 

Yesterday was the 100th Day of President Asterisk's administration. (name stolen shamelessly from somewhere or other)

Instead of blogging about the landmark (or lack thereof) day, I thought I'd just let others -- and there were a lot of them -- speak about it.  Happy Watching!


I'm beginning to like Seth Meyers a lot these days. This one is my favorite.



Stephen Colbert:




Count-down compilation from HuffPost:




Another complilation:



A countdown from Stephen Colbert:



....aaaannnnnd Spicey counting down:




Day 100 was also the day of the Annual White House Correspondents Dinner, which SCROTUS not only didn't attend, he acted like a d*ck about it:




Here is Samantha Bee on the day:




At the Real Correspondents  Dinner,  Hasan Minhaj was quite funny and also poignant:




It's still my prediction (as I stated earlier in this blog), that we're half-way through this mess.  I predict that the Republican leadership will ask him to resign by 200 days.  Keep the energy in the resistance, and we can make it happen!

No comments:

Post a Comment