Tuesday, January 31, 2017

"That which we call a rose by any other name would smell as sweet."-- Juliet

Or stink the same. 

Dilemma

I have a loathing to He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named's name.  I know I'm not the only one. I have seen my friends post similar sentiments on Facebook.  I also loathe to hear -- and have not yet uttered-- the name of the highest office in the Land in conjunction with the Odious One.  It gives me the willies when I hear it in passing in news reports. 

I know, I know. Dumbledore advised differently when he said, "Call him Voldemort, Harry. Always use the proper name for things. Fear of a name increases fear of the thing itself."  

And yet, and yet.....I cannot do it.

So, I need your help.  Please help me find a name to use here on this platform.  It's potentially four years (though I'm betting 200 days) of this Hell, so help me find a moniker that is fitting, funny, creative.

I can use a couple, in fact. Please comment below, or send me an email or if you know me, catch me on Facebook with your suggestions. If I choose yours, you'll have the gratification of seeing his non-name here every week! 



Image stolen from 
http://www.playbuzz.com/ComedyCentralUK/who-said-it-trump-or-voldemort

No comments:

Post a Comment