Thursday, February 2, 2017

The Name!

"If you can't answer a man's arguments, all is not lost; you can still call him vile names."  --Elbert Hubbard

Thanks to everyone who gave suggestions for names for the Icky One.

For the primary name, I have decided to use one that I thought up!

SCROTUS:   Soft Corrupt Ruskie Oligarch of The United States

But in the end, I decided to use a grab-bag approach. Everyone was so creative, so I'll use names from my friends and me from this list as they fit!

From my imagination and borrowed from Shakespeare:
  • Alternate Leader 
  • TЯUMP
  • Bigly Mistake (BM)
  • Bannon's Bitch     

Shakespeare has so many!
  • Three-inch fool
  • Plague sore
  • Cream Faced Loon
  • Elvish-mark’d, abortive, rooting hog
  • Lump of foul deformity
  • Foot Licker

From my friends:
  • Rabid Yam
  • Cheeto Messiah
  • Cheeto McFuckface
  • Mango Mussolini
  • Hair Hitler
  • Twidiot
  • Twitler
  • Li'l Adolph
  • Tiny Puppet (TP)
  • Tiny
  • Faustus, Jr.
  • Asshat Littlefingers
  • 45 (ONLY if I'm feeling extremely generous)
  • Kommendant in Chief


 From Samantha Bee:
  • America's Burst Appendix   
  •  Agent Orange 
  • Crotch-fondling Slab of Rancid Meatloaf 

From citypages.com:
  • Genghis Can't
  • K-Mart Caesar
  • Vanilla Isis (VISIS)
  • The White Kanye





4 comments:

  1. I laughed my fool head off. This was so great and I hope to hear these all come into rotation, although I wish there was no need. Seriously, though, Shakespeare is still The King.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yikes! I like Hair Hitler, but Buck Fuglie comes to mind...

    ReplyDelete