Friday, August 11, 2017

To Russia With Love

"Помни, я всегда рядом" ("Remember, I'm always next to you") 💕

I've written a lot about the Bully-in-Chief's words. He does not think twice about insulting anyone and everyone in his path. No one -- well, almost no one -- is safe from his bullying insults.

Today we play, who did he say it about? Friend, Family, or Foe?

Before we play the guessing game, just a small (and I mean tiny) sampling of insults for any Joe Schmo walking the planet. He insults people across the board... no matter who they are, even "normal" / non-enemy people such as journalists, actors, and Supreme Court Justices.  Take a look at these tweets...

I feel sorry for Rosie 's new partner in love whose parents are devastated at the thought of their daughter being with @Rosie--a true loser. (about Rosie O'Donnell -- one of many hateful tweets about her)
You must admit that Bryant Gumbel is one of the dumbest racists around - an arrogant dope with no talent. Failed at CBS etc-why still on TV?
Justice Ginsburg of the U.S. Supreme Court has embarrassed all by making very dumb political statements about me. Her mind is shot - resign!

I have watched sloppy Graydon Carter fail and close Spy Magazine and now am watching him fail at @VanityFair Magazine. He is a total loser!  -- about Graydon Carter, Canadian journalist and magazine editor. 
Meryl Streep, one of the most over-rated actresses in Hollywood, doesn't know me but attacked last night at the Golden Globes.
The hatred that clown @krauthammer has for me is unbelievable – causes him to lie when many others say Trump easily won debate. -- about Charles Krauthammer, Pulitzer-prize winning columnist. 

But even family and (would-be) friends are not spared. Can you guess who he was talking / tweeting about? (answers below)

Lightweight Senator @---- should focus on trying to get elected in <Southern state>--- a great state which is embarrassed by him.

Every Poll has me winning BIG.If you listen to dopey ----, a Trump hater, on @oreillyfactor, you would think I'm doing poorly. @FoxNews

Truly weird Senator --- of <Southern state> reminds me of a spoiled brat without a properly functioning brain. He was terrible at DEBATE!

@--- was terrible on @TheFive yesterday. Angry and obnoxious, she will never make it on T.V. @FoxNews can do so much better!

@--- You were born stupid! 
Dopey  @--- I'm worth $8 billion and you're worth peanuts...without my show nobody would even know who you are.

.@--- is a low class slob who came to my office looking for consulting work and I had zero interest. Now he picks anti-Trump panels!  
Dummy writer @---, who wanted to do a second book with me for years (I said no), is now a hostile basket case who feels jilted!  
When --- asked me for my endorsement last time around, he was so awkward and goofy that we all should have known he could not win!

“I would never buy ---  any decent jewels or pictures. Why give her negotiable assets?”

“If Ivanka weren’t my daughter, perhaps I’d be dating her.”  (OK, I couldn't make this horrible, disgusting, insulting quote anonymous)

But there is one person about whom TЯUMP has not uttered a single unkind word.  I dare you to find one. I couldn't. No, SCROTUS becomes a giggling pile of goo when he talks about his one true love. Oh! those butterflies! Here is what he has said about Putie the Cutie. (I owe a great debt to CNN for compiling these)

https://img.washingtonpost.com/wp-apps/imrs.php?src=https://img.washingtonpost.com/news/comic-riffs/wp-content/uploads/sites/15/2017/07/TRUMPPUTIN2-bennett.jpg&w=1484


Feb. 10, 2014
On "Fox and Friends": When I went to Russia with the Miss Universe pageant, (Putin) contacted me and was so nice. I mean, the Russian people were so fantastic to us ... I’ll just say this, they are doing – they’re outsmarting us at many turns, as we all understand. I mean, their leaders are, whether you call them smarter or more cunning or whatever, but they’re outsmarting us. If you look at Syria or other places, they’re outsmarting us.”

Oct. 3, 2013
SCROTUS tells Larry King on Ora TV that Putin has done “a really great job outsmarting our country.”

April 12, 2014
The tiny-fisted cheeto tells Fox Business’ Eric Bolling that Putin was nice to him during Miss Universe.

April 12, 2014
“We just left Moscow,” Trump said. “He could not have been nicer. He was so nice and so everything. But you have to give him credit that what he’s doing for that country in terms of their world prestige is very strong.”

In the same interview, the Mango Monkey praises Putin’s invasion of Crimea.

“Well, he’s done an amazing job of taking the mantle ...And he’s taken it away from the President, and you look at what he’s doing. And so smart. When you see the riots in a country because they’re hurting the Russians, OK, ‘We’ll go and take it over.’ And he really goes step by step by step, and you have to give him a lot of credit.”

April 16, 2014
“Putin is having a great time toying with the President,” Trump says on Fox News’ “Hannity.”

tweet April 28, 2014
Putin has shown the world what happens when America has weak leaders. Peace Through Strength!

March 18, 2015
SCROTUS told the Daily Mail about his relationship with Putin: “the relationship is great, and it would be great if I had the position I should have.”

Li'l Faustus also said he received “a gift from Putin – an award and a beautiful letter.”

July 8, 2015
To CNN’s Anderson Cooper, he stated that if he were to become president, Putie would turn over Edward Snowden to the United States.

“I think I get along with (Putin) fine. I think he would be absolutely fine. He would never keep somebody like Snowden in Russia. He hates Obama. He doesn't respect Obama. Obama doesn't like him either. But he has no respect for Obama. Has a hatred for Obama. And Snowden is living the life. Look if that -- if I'm president, Putin says, hey, boom, you're gone. I guarantee you this.”

He retweeted someone stating Cutie Putie's supposed respect:"@bluestarwindow: @realDonaldTrump @bdean1468 Putin knows that Obama is a danger to the world. Putin will respect President Trump" True!

Sept. 29, 2015
Trump tells Bill O’Reilly: "I will tell you that I think in terms of leadership, he is getting an 'A,' and our president is not doing so well," Trump said. "They did not look good together."

Oct. 6, 2015
Trump tells conservative radio host Michael Savage he’s met Vladimir Putin and he's "great."  “Yes. Yes, a long time ago. We got along great, by the way.”

Dec. 18, 2015 (quote from CNN):
Trump said on Morning Joe that Putin was a better leader than Obama, and dismissed Joe Scarborough’s allegations that the Russian president “kills journalists that don’t agree with him.”
He added: "I think our country does plenty of killing also, Joe, so you know. There's a lot of stupidity going on in the world right now, a lot of killing going on, a lot of stupidity."
“He’s running his country and at least he’s a leader, unlike what we have in this country,” Trump said.
Dec. 20, 2015
In an interview with ABC’s “This Week"
“As far as the reporters are concerned — as far as the reporters are concerned, obviously I don't want that to happen. I think it's terrible — horrible. But, in all fairness to Putin, you're saying he killed people. I haven't' seen that. I don't know that he has. Have you been able to prove that? Do you know the names of the reporters that he's killed? Because I've been — you know, you've been hearing this, but I haven't seen the name. Now, I think it would be despicable if that took place, but I haven't' seen any evidence that he killed anybody in terms of reporters.”


Dec. 21, 2015
To Iowa radio host Simon Conway, “I’ve always had a good instinct about Putin. I just feel that that’s a guy—and I can analyze people and you’re not always right, and it could be that I won’t like him. But I’ve always had a good feeling about him from the standpoint.”


April 26, 2016
SCROTUS, in a primary victory speech “We're going to have a great relationship with Putin and Russia.”

April 28, 2016 (quote from CNN)
Trump says Putin has been “very nice” to him:  "I'm saying that I'd possibly have a good relationship. He's been very nice to me," Trump told Bill O’Reilly. "If we can make a great deal for our country and get along with Russia that would be a tremendous thing. I would love to try it."
June 3, 2016
At a rally in California: “Then Putin said, ’Donald Trump is a genius, he’s going to be the next great leader of the United States.’ No, no, think of it. They wanted me to disavow what he said. How dare you call me a genius. How dare you call me a genius, Vladimir. Wouldn’t it be nice if we actually got along with Russia? Wouldn’t that be good?"

July 27, 2016
At a campaign rally in Scranton, PA:  “wouldn't it be a great thing if we could get along with Russia.”

Sept. 7, 2016
SCROTUS says in a town hall with NBC’s Matt Lauer that he considers Putin a stronger leader than Barack Obama: “If he says great things about me, I'm going to say great things about him. I've already said, he is really very much of a leader. I mean, you can say, 'Oh, isn't that a terrible thing' -- the man has very strong control over a country. ...“Now, it's a very different system, and I don't happen to like the system. But certainly, in that system, he's been a leader, far more than our president has been a leader.”


Awwww..... 💖

http://www.mercurynews.com/2017/07/08/cartoons-donald-trump-meets-with-vladimir-putin/

Putie has got something on SCROTUS.  Blackmail is the likely answer for this unabashed love affair.  Perhaps Little Sister Resister will explore that in a future post.....

In the meantime. #Resist!


********************

Now for the answers, friend or family?

Lightweight Senator @RandPaul should focus on trying to get elected in Kentucky--- a great state which is embarrassed by him. -- about Rand Paul, Republican Senator

Every Poll has me winning BIG.If you listen to dopey Karl Rove, a Trump hater, on @oreillyfactor, you would think I'm doing poorly. @FoxNews -- about Karl Rove, Republican strategist for President Bush / de facto President.

Truly weird Senator Rand Paul of Kentucky reminds me of a spoiled brat without a properly functioning brain. He was terrible at DEBATE! --about Sen. Rand Paul (R-KY) again

@MeghanMcCain was terrible on @TheFive yesterday. Angry and obnoxious, she will never make it on T.V. @FoxNews can do so much better! -- about Meghan McCain, Fox News contributor and Senator McCain's daughter

@michellemalkin You were born stupid!  -- about Michelle Malkin, Conservative Blogger and Fox Contributor

Dopey @Lord_Sugar I'm worth $8 billion and you're worth peanuts...without my show nobody would even know who you are. -- about Lord Sugar,  Fellow billionaire and star of the British version of "The Apprentice"

When Mitt Romney asked me for my endorsement last time around, he was so awkward and goofy that we all should have known he could not win! -- About Mitt Romney, Republican Governor of Massachusetts and Preisidential candidate.

.@FrankLuntz is a low class slob who came to my office looking for consulting work and I had zero interest. Now he picks anti-Trump panels! - about Frank Luntz, Republican PR guy and Fox News contributor

Dummy writer @tonyschwartz, who wanted to do a second book with me for years (I said no), is now a hostile basket case who feels jilted! -- about Tony Schwartz, who collaborated and ghost-wrote "Art of the Deal"

I would never buy Ivana any decent jewels or pictures. Why give her negotiable assets?  -- about his then-wife Ivana

And on The View (just seeing this on my blog gives me the willies): “If Ivanka weren’t my daughter, perhaps I’d be dating her.”

#Resist #Resist #Resist

No comments:

Post a Comment