Wednesday, January 1, 2020

2020 is here!

**************Happy New Year 2020**************



Clay Jones


As I begin my fourth year of blogging these weird, weird, times, I surrender to the tradition of an end-of-the-year recap. Today share my top five most-viewed posts, not of the last year but of the last three years.

#5. December 7, 2017. God Bless the United Shashe. It was an early look at his disordered speech.

#4. July 30, 2017. Tongue-Lashing: SCROTUSese Part 2. I examined the way his discourse is changing our very use of language.

#3. December 4, 2017. "O, that way madness lies; let me shun that; No more of that." -- King Lear. I sounded a warning about the new normal that we must reject.

#2. January 19, 2018. Thinking: the talking of the soul with itself. I looked at 45's physical exam, including the cognitive screening. I explained why I didn't think the screening results were valid.

...and my most-read post, by far:

#1. October 14, 2018. A feminist is anyone who recognizes the equality and full humanity of women and men. I took a look at the right's claims of harm to men from false accusation of rape in the wake of Kavenaugh. I looked at the real societal harms that men face, as well as the common false accusations that are a far bigger problem.


I've really enjoyed writing each of my 154 posts over the last three years. It has made me think and kept me sane. I thank you, my readers.

Now, let's get 2020 going!! We’ve got an election to do!


No comments:

Post a Comment